Friday, January 17, 2014

5 months!

So I need to do a catch up post (but this isn't it) because so much has happened in the last 3 weeks. But for now I will just tell you that our previous girl is 5 months old.

5! Five!! FIVE!!!

How is this possible? I'm sure I just held her for the first time a month ago. I've only been snuggling her tiny cute head for a few weeks. No way I've been kissing her itsy bitsy feet for FIVE MONTHS!

A few quick facts-

She still eats 95% mommy milk (pumped) in 4-5 feedings a day. (Formula comes in handy if we are caught out longer than we expected.)

She weighs approx 13 lbs which all keeps her in the 'tiny' end of the curve.

She started crawling/scooting at 4.5 months and can get to anywhere she wants. It's not a pretty crawl yet, more of a shuffle/crawl/lunge combo but is crazy since she is so small.

She still sleeps 12 hours a night and takes 2-3 naps each day. She usually wakes up happy and 'talks' to herself in her crib until I come get her.

She does not like to wait for her bottle. When it's time to eat, it's time! She gets MAD if she sees me filling the bottle but then put it into the hot water to warm up. She wants it NOW! She doesn't however want it too cold... That contradiction seems pointless to explain.

She still looks just like her Daddy...

Overall she is a very happy, very active, little girl who seems to love life. We are so over-the-moon happy that she is our daughter!


(The last two pictures show how much Julia looks like Chad as a baby.)


No comments:

Post a Comment