Saturday, December 7, 2013

What A Difference A Year Makes

One year ago today I found out I was pregnant!  What an amazing miracle!  Now I am holding my sweet 16 week old darling in my arms. 

The march is on toward Baby J's first Christmas and we are trying to do plenty of holiday things. A bit sad that we won't have a tree or much decor this year since we are moving on the 27th. (More about that in the next post.) We are doing other stuff though like the tree lighting ceremony in downtown Winter Garden last night. Next week we will find a mall Santa for those required pictures :)

She has tried out her special chair a few times this week. It helps her sit up so she doesn't always have to lay down to play with her toys. She likes it for about 5 minutes then starts to slump. I don't want to push her to do something she isn't really ready for so I don't push it.

She is very into chewing on her fingers still and is getting drooly... I find it quite gross but she doesn't seem to mind slimy fingers...

Here are a few random pictures from the past week...

No comments:

Post a Comment